Professional Video Editing Services
Stage Left Films offers video editing services for businesses, families, weddings, sweet sixteen, and other special events. We recognize that your Video Editing project is important, we handle your video needs professionally, cost effectively, and in a timely manner. No project is too simple or too complex. We want to make video editing a fun and painless experience for you.
Video Editing - Gift Ideas
Why only share photographs with your friends and relatives? Send them a DVD or a video clip to show what your family has done recently.A home movie is a wonderful gift for just about anyone: grandparents, family, for a new couple, even as a christmas gift. Home movies will be treasured keepsakes for years to come, bringing the gift of remembrance each and every time they are watched.
Our Professional Editing Services Include:
• 4.7 GB DVD, 2 units original and copy.
• Menu layout and graphics. Titles will automatically be arranged with a thumbnail video still picture.
• Synchronizing video scenes with background music.
• Special effect between pictures.
• DVD insert and cover print.
• DVD plastic case.
Advantages of Professional Video Editing (Home movies on DVD)
• Easy to navigate menus with custom chapter points allowing you to watch what you want, when you want.
• Videotapes wear out because of the rub with VHS player head. The picture and sound quality of DVD's will not degrade over time the way videos on VHS do.
• Save space, DVD's are smaller than videotapes. DVD's are compact in design and easy to share with friends and family.
• DVD's can hold approximately 2 hours of video or 1,100 photos.
• Can play and watch DVD in your computer and capture image from the movie.
• Add many years to the life of your DVD videos.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers.
How long will it take to edit my video? Editing can become very tedious and time-consuming. It is common for clients to believe that their project is simple and just won't take that long. It is our goal, to complete your project in the shortest time possible, while providing the highest possible quality. Do we have to be there for our edit session? Not necessarily. Many of our clients are able to drop off their projects and give us detailed directions so we can edit their video on our own. This can really be a time- saver for you. You can go on about your day or week, doing your job while we are editing away doing our job! When we are done you simply come back for a viewing and approval.
What about special effects and that kind of stuff?Well, we can add to a video, effects as dissolves, wipes, titles, slow and fast motion, split screens, etc. Just describe what you are looking for.
Can we have music or a voice-over put on our tape?Sure. Just give us a call for more details.
Do you edit on a computer?Yes, we are equipped with the latest Apple computer systems utilizing Apple's Final Cut Pro non-linear editing system. What that means to you is quality and convenience.
Is it digital?Yes. Our whole system is digital. We take your tape and convert it from analog to digital. From that point on there is no loss of quality.ontact
What if I just need simple video editing like two tapes to one or perhaps just cutting out some piece of video or audio?That is no problem. We consider these types of projects to be much simpler and less complex, so we can usually give you a firm price at the beginning.
Contact Us for more information on our professional video editing services.